Monday, April 27, 2009

the eight towel weekend

It must be summer.
Saturday Caroline's Daisy troop attended the Adopt a Beach cleanup and spent an hour picking up trash and seashells. (I am not sure which we had more of at the end). We had a tough time keeping them out of the water and out of the dunes long enough to pick up some trash. After snacks and patches 5 kids decided to stay and play. Of course only three had swim suits, but that did not stop them.Saturday afternoon, C took a short nap and then we were off to Maddy's pool where the girls swam for several hours.

Sunday C could barely get through Sunday School and Church and as soon as we were home, she was back in her suit and in Maddy's pool again. You know summer has arrived when you have an entire load of beach towels in the machine and swimsuits are hanging over the shower rod.


1 comment:

kirstinw said...

Yeah for the summer time! I am not usually too excited about the summer but I am this year! I hope it is a super memorable summer. I really hope we get to come a visit the Neblett B&B this summer, sounds like there is always something fun to do around there!!