Mother Nature have us a beautiful Earth Day so we ladeds up the boat and went fishing. We pulled up to our first rig and 3 ling swam out from underneath. Hunter threw out a lure and hooked one. He passed the rod to C and she started to reel it in. As I drove away from the rig, the 2 unhooked ling followed their hooked friend. H threw another lure and hooked a second! I fought the second while H&C landed the first. We threw both back and went to another rig to try again.
We started this as a way for friends and family to keep up with our recovery from Hurricane IKE. Now, it has become my year round Christmas letter! I may be slow to post updates, but I will eventually get there.
1 comment:
Mother Nature have us a beautiful Earth Day so we ladeds up the boat and went fishing. We pulled up to our first rig and 3 ling swam out from underneath. Hunter threw out a lure and hooked one. He passed the rod to C and she started to reel it in. As I drove away from the rig, the 2 unhooked ling followed their hooked friend. H threw another lure and hooked a second! I fought the second while H&C landed the first. We threw both back and went to another rig to try again.
Post a Comment