Saturday, October 30, 2010

Homecoming 2010

As told by Caroline:

Friday Daddy was in Port Aransas so Mommy and I went to the Ball high homecoming football game. Homecoming means the people from college came back to see the game. There were duchesses and dukes, princes and princesses, and even a king and queen.

We sat in the front row behind the cheerleaders. They threw waterbottles and tshirts. I caught a waterbottle. My teacher's daughter is one of the cheerleaders and her name is Ashley. Tuffy the mascot is my mom's student. she pated me on the back and gave me a high five. She is a funny dancer.

The band was fun to watch because the music made me dance. Some people in the band even played the trashcans.

At halftime I got to go out on the field and pass out flowers to the princes and princesses, dukes and duchesses. But we didn't know who the king and queen were until they put a crown on the them. I didn't have purple on so my mom bought me a tshirt from her students. It was too big but we used a rubberband just like the big girls.

The football players did a good job in the middle.

Mommy took pictures with her phone and will post them later.

Love, Caroline.

No comments: