C was kept entertained by the shrimp boats in the area, dolphin watching and the occasional "puuuullll, reeel, reel, reel, reel, reel."
At one point Caroline mentioned that she wanted to go swimming. I think she may have meant in Maddy's pool, but Daddy threw her overboard in 89 feet of water! She had "an island" on the end of a rope and had a grand time swimming around the back of the boat. She thought it was pretty cool that the tallest building she could think of would fit under her and she wouldn't even touch it. (she recently watched Drain the Ocean on Discovery)
On the way home, I practiced driving the boat. As you can see, I am not a very confident driver. Hunter was standing up front stowing gear as we were approaching a barge and I freaked out that I could not see out the windows. Aftert that he took this picture.







No comments:
Post a Comment